Monday 12 November 2012

Oh What Fun We Had.

I recently took a flight back home to visit my family, and what a lovely week I had!
Shopping, Eating-Out, Partying, London, Friends, Family and Granny... 
An action-packed time!

Whilst being home I treated myself to a few cheeky items:

 My first purchase was this GENUINE Russian Cosack Hat, of which has suede lining on the inside. 
Super cosy and warm - It's not leaving my head until the sun shines!
These hats are everywhere this winter, get similar one's now 
in Primark (£6.00)
 I wore this hat to dinner (The Plough Inn - #1 Pub 2013) with:
H&M Maroon Jumper
Jack Wills White Silk Shirt
H&M b&w Pattern Trousers
Black Underground Creepers

 Another exciting home-purchase was this GENUINE Vintage handbag.
The lovely detailing and fastening make this a unique find!

 Here are my Underground Creepers!
I am never seen not wearing them these days as they are SO comfortable
and especially in the winter rainy months my feet won't be getting damp
with the large sole- RECOMMEND.
Get identical one's from New Look (£20.00)

 Seeing my friends at home was a true treat, where we had some lovely dinners and even saw Daniel Craig stripping down in the Cinema (007 is awesome!)

Becky handmade me this handbag as a gift using Cath Kidston Fabric.
Such a nice fabric and excellent size for my uni books
THANK YOU!

 That's All This Time Guys, 
Til Next Time!

Upton Girl X




No comments:

Post a Comment