Wednesday 24 October 2012

A Light Dusting of.. Pastels Pink and Purple!

Firsty, Apologies all it has been so so long - I am back!

So I have recently been upto lots and lots.. including getting
 a new job (woo money!) and working on photo-shoot ideas
 to be used within the magazine I'm creating as part of my course.

So today was a cold day in Aberdream, surprise surprise, but
to brighten up my day wore a nice array of Purple, Pastels and Pinks!
I am not one to wear pink or very girly clothes on a frequent
 occasion, if ever, so today was a one-off but was actually pretty pleased with how it turned out!

Boat Shoes - Topshop
Handbag - Longchamp
Necklace - Urban Outfitters
Pastel Pink Blazer - New Look
Faux Fur Gilet - Primark
Floral Shirt - Miss Selfridge
Floral Jeans - Topshop

As you can see, I am wearing a pastel pink blazer over a
 multi-floral shirt. My jeans are actually a really faint all-over
 pastel floral print too (shown below) topped off with my pink boat
shoes. Seeing as Scotland is freezing I have slung a faux fur gilet
over for warmth.

Rose Pastel Jeans - Topshop
BARGAIN OF THE CENTURY:
So the other day whilst meandering the isles of Topshop
 Mid-Season Sale came across the these BEAUTIES of a boat shoe...
The bright pink top shoe and also the neon pink soles add a
really fun twist to the tradition brown leather manly boat shoe and
all came in at £4.50.
I KNOW. I KNOW. I had to double-take about 5 times because I
 couldn't believe it myself, and also the ONLY pair in a magical size 5.
They were practically born for me!


Topshop Fun-Sole Boat Shoe £4.50.
Bye For Now!

Upton Girl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment