Sunday 7 October 2012

And These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things...



Hello Again!

Thought I would run a quick post on some of the few things I am unable to live without right now..

1) For those who know me will tell you that an 'Upton Girl Essential' is a buttoned-up shirt.I have countless and endless numbers of shirts and so thought I would share my favourite!

Everyday or Evening!
I particularly like the unique
 Leopard Head Print and Stud Detailing.  
Zara - £29.99



2) Collar Necklaces - As I am more-often-than-not wearing a buttoned-up shirt, in order to add some character and femininity to a more androgynous style, a short, jewelled necklace worn just under the collar is sure to draw attention and that peek of glamour.
This necklace fits with the current Baroque trend through the gemstones.
I also enjoy the Bee, as it adds an element of fun!
Topshop - £16.50


3) Leather Jacket - Because Who can Live Without It?

This may be a no-brainer of an essential, but I am a sucker for my leather jacket (even though its years old!) and it just often completes an outfit!
There are sooo many hundreds of different styles out there currently, of which I am yet to invest in for the winter months, but here is what my well-worn one 'did' look like!

Topshop - £30.00
Such a well priced piece, with the added feature of a sheepskin fleece collar.
I LOVE IT!!

As it is heading towards the very early hours of the morning, this post is 'To Be Continued'...

Sleep Well All!
Til Next Time, 

Upton Girl x



No comments:

Post a Comment